Thank you for your interest! … this position has been filled. But we are always looking for great people to join our growing team!
ReaLaunch Digital Marketing Coordinator / Assistant
RealLaunch is expanding its team and looking for a person with a balanced passion for marketing and strategy. Applicants must be obviously driven, have great attention to detail, be accountable and transparent. Ideal candidate will be able to function in a team environment and positively contribute to the overall success of ReaLaunch.
- Work collaboratively to conceptualize, create, and execute world-class content marketing campaigns
- Create and support content marketing that drives qualified visitors
- Prepare weekly and monthly website traffic reports for clients using layman’s terms
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans for Commercial Real Estate clients
- Ongoingly examine the details of a marketing campaign in order to identify exactly what is working, what isn’t, and why.
- Contribute to the success of AdWords PPC campaigns
- Daily communication with clients through general customer service and onboarding of new clients.
- Update campaign elements such as industry specific keywords and negative keyword lists, ad extensions, and images and copy
- College graduate with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience creating and launching mass email campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience analyzing data and making strategic marketing decisions based on that data
- Able to focus on both the little and big picture
- Super strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Takes ownership and fixes a problem themselves if they can.
- Enjoys troubleshooting, brainstorming, or finding ways to refine a process.
- Has integrity, and knows how to prioritize and stay busy with the right things.
- Experience with automation and A/B testing.
- Experience with SEO tracking/ranking tools such as MOZ, or other keyword ranking tools
- Obvious enthusiasm and passion for marketing
Extra Credit Points:
- Experience editing HTML
- An eye for design
- Doesn’t mind trying something new, making mistakes, owning it and learning from it.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset. (treasures customers, passionate about goals, trims the time-drainers and money-wasters, etc).
How to Apply?
Complete our online application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This is a full-time, non-contract position. No telecommuting. Must be willing to work in Bellingham, WA. Salary DOE.