If you would like to give your users an option to extend their analysis, the PRO version enables a “FULL ANALYSIS” button that links to our full-featured CRECalculator.com. You can purchase the PRO version here. You will receive a License Key associated to the website where your Plugin is active.
From the Valuation Calculator Settings you can set the default values for the basic shortcode [crevc-calculator].
Available shortcode Options:
• downpayment=15 (will default to: 15%)
• price=1500000 (will default to: $1,500,000)
• rate=3.5 (will default to: 3.5%)
• term=15 (will default to: 15 years)
• noi=60000 (will default to: $60,000)
• fullanalysis_labeltext=’Do Full Analysis’
Example: [crevc-calculator price=1500000 rate=3.5]
In your WordPress Dashboard under the Settings menu you will see “Valuation Calculator”. From the Settings page you can adjust the defaults settings. If you are ready to use the defaults you only have to add the shortcode to one of your Pages or Posts.
This is the shortcode: [crevc-calculator]